We would like to inform you that the preventive disinfection will be in whole building of MK 24.10 – 25.10.2023 in the morning. We will start from 6th floor.
What will be sprayed during preventive spraying in rooms (rooms, cells)?
– Lower and upper perimeter corners of walls in the room,
– The area around the door,
– The area around the sink,
What will be sprayed during preventive spraying in common areas (kitchens, toilets, showers, etc.)?
– Lower perimeter corners of walls in the corridor and stairs,
– lower and upper perimeter corners of walls in kitchens, toilets and showers,
– the area around sinks, toilets and showers, the area around doors.
How to prepare the room
– put the duvet in the bed storage compartment
How to prepare the common areas of the cell
– store food in cupboards
How does spraying work and what to do afterwards?
– It takes about 5 minutes to treat one room.
– It is best to return to room after 2 hours
– Open the window to let the room air out.
– Spraying is non-harmful
– If you are unsure, please check with the disinsectisation staff or the property’s accommodation office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Follow the instructions of the staff and housekeepers of the college.
– Preventive spraying may take place twice a year and it is your responsibility to prepare your room for spraying see. General Accommodation Conditions.
Management of MK