We would like to inform you, that the interference of the night silence after 10 PM is a violation of the accommodation rules and law of the Czech Republic. If some of your neighbours do not respect the night silence after 10 PM, contact the reception desk or directly security service (in front of the reception desk).
Additionally, feel free to inform our student club (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org) about this problem, especially if the problem repeats, and we will help you to deal with it. We will inform the management of the Masaryk dormitory and ensure that the appropriate measures will be taken.
In any case, if the law is violated, you can always contact the municipal police on line 156.
Club Masarka offers its membership to all university students accommodated at the Masaryk dormitory.
In the case of any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Internet connection by cable and Wi-Fi (strength of the Wi-Fi signal is not guaranteed in all rooms)
- Access to sport & entertainment rooms of the Masaryk dormitory (the list of available sport/entertainment rooms can be seen in the “Reservations” section of the web site)
CZK 800 per semester
How to become a member
New members registration will be launched at the beginning of October 2019.
Until this period, internet access will be available for everyone free of charge.
Please use the following credentials to access the Wi-Fi network:
- Wi-Fi: MasarkaTest
- Password: testovaciprovoz
How to pay the membership fee
- Via wire transfer
- Paying in cash:
- At any Czech Post office (Česká pošta) with Money Order A. The fee for this service is CZK 36.
- At any Fio bank office. The fee for this service is CZK 90.
- (Beneficiary) Account number: 99911030 / 2010 (FIO bank)
- Amount: 800 CZK
- Variable symbol: fill in your UID (obtained during the registration)
- Constant symbol: do not fill in
- Specific symbol: do not fill in
- Message for payee: Your name