Club Masarka offers its membership to all university students accommodated at the Masaryk dormitory.
In the case of any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Internet connection by cable and Wi-Fi (strength of the Wi-Fi signal is not guaranteed in all rooms)
- Access to sport & entertainment rooms of the Masaryk dormitory (the list of available sport/entertainment rooms can be seen in the “Reservations” section of the web site)
CZK 800 per semester
How to become a member
New members registration will be launched at the beginning of October 2019 after announcement.
Until this period, internet access will be available for everyone free of charge.
Please use the following credentials to access the Wi-Fi network:
- Wi-Fi: MasarkaTest
- Password: testovaciprovoz
Ethernet connection is also available.
How to pay the membership fee
- Via wire transfer
- Paying in cash:
- At any Czech Post office (Česká pošta) with Money Order A. The fee for this service is CZK 36.
- At any Fio bank office. The fee for this service is CZK 90.
- (Beneficiary) Account number: 99911030 / 2010 (FIO bank)
- Amount: 800 CZK
- Variable symbol: fill in your UID (obtained during the registration)
- Constant symbol: do not fill in
- Specific symbol: do not fill in
- Message for payee: Your name
FAQ – Membership
I would like to connect in the middle of the current college term. Is it possible to pay a portion (e.g. a half) of the membership fee?
Unfortunately not. The issue is that we are a part of CTU Student Union, which is a civic society. The membership fee can only be accepted in whole.
When do I pay the fee? What are the payment deadlines?
The membership fee is paid once each half a year. Below are the respective date spans:
- The first half of the year is from 1st January to 30th June; you can pay during this period. The membership paid in this period is active until 30th September.
- The second half of the year is from 1st July to 31st December; you can pay during this period. The membership paid in this period is active until 28th (29th) February.
The first half of the year is basically the summer semester and the second half is the winter semester.
Is it possible to pay the membership fee “in advance”? (e.g. 1600 CZK for a year)
Currently not. It would bring a great administrative burden, mainly due to the interaction with the tax office.
Can I pay the membership fee for multiple people?
Yes, that is possible. Please, send the fee for each person separately, with the correct amount and variable symbol for each member.
Example: If you sent us an amount of 1600 CZK for 2 people, then we could not activate your membership and we would have to return that payment. The correct way is to send 800 CZK with VS 12345 and 800 CZK with VS 12346.
What will happen if I don’t pay the membership fee ontime?
The next day after the deadline, your services will deactivate, along with your access to them (e.g. the gym). As for the network membership, our network equipment will disable your access to the network.
FAQ – Returns, refunds, claims and payment issues
Bank / wire transfer
Paying through wire/bank transfer/internetbanking (or at a Czech Post)? To make (y)our job easier, make sure that account number, variable symbol and the amount is correct.
If you messed up the variable symbol and the amount is correct, contact the admins at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will match the payment manually.
Accidentally punched in wrong amount of money? We usually return these payments where they came from. But just in case, please let us know at email@example.com anyway.
On-line payments, general issues
In any case, if something went wrong with your payment, you can make a claim – please email us the payment details as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle it without undue delay. If you paid by wire/bank transfer, please also include your bank account number.
Usually the matter is resolved in several days. In case we determine the error was not caused by us, we will pass your claim to our payment service provider.
Be advised that the whole claim process can, in the worst case, take up to 30 days.