Club Masarka offers its membership to all university students accommodated at the Masaryk dormitory.
In the case of any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet connection by cable and Wi-Fi (strength of the Wi-Fi signal is not guaranteed in all rooms)
- Access to sport & entertainment rooms of the Masaryk dormitory (the list of available sport/entertainment rooms can be seen in the “Reservations” section of the web site)
CZK 800 per semester
How to become a member
New members registration will be launched at the beginning of October 2019.
Until this period, internet access will be available for everyone free of charge.
Please use the following credentials to access the Wi-Fi network:
- Wi-Fi: MasarkaTest
- Password: testovaciprovoz
How to pay the membership fee
- Via wire transfer
- Paying in cash:
- At any Czech Post office (Česká pošta) with Money Order A. The fee for this service is CZK 36.
- At any Fio bank office. The fee for this service is CZK 90.
- (Beneficiary) Account number: 99911030 / 2010 (FIO bank)
- Amount: 800 CZK
- Variable symbol: fill in your UID (obtained during the registration)
- Constant symbol: do not fill in
- Specific symbol: do not fill in
- Message for payee: Your name